How to naviagte

Navigate through my work using the numerically ordered 'labels'. The 'labels' can be found listed on the right hand side of this blog.

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Sonica Music Company Logo

This logo also features a musical instrument in it, similar to Auckland Music. This instrument, however, has been used as a letter, rather than part of one as Auckland did. I like this idea, though I did find it hard to replicate. In the original design, the guitar blends in very well with the text. In addition, the font of the main text matches the design of the guitar to make it blend in further. 
In my own interpretation, I also used a guitar to become the Gs in Griffin & Green. Though I feel this works well, the guitar doesn't blend in with the text. Perhaps a different instrument or even music note would have worked better. I will develop this idea.

And just like the other logos I have looked at, the text below the image contrasts with the design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment